The World Jurist Association invites you to its Munich Conference on Intellectual Property and Trademarks. The WJA Germany is organizing this event to be held in Munich, Germany, on May 3 and 4, where lawyers, judges, attorneys, students, and IP/TM-related professionals from around the world will discuss:
- 4th Industrial Revolution – Protection and Regulation of the New Technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- OECD Report 2013 – Influence of Trading with Counterfeit on the Global Trade
- Harmonization in IP Protection is Ongoing with Institutions like IP5. Is this Strategy Sufficient?
- What is the Impact of Protection Regarding the UN Sustainable Development Goals?
- IFLA’s Development and Access to Information (DA2I) Report 2017 in Context of Today’s IP Protection
Speakers already confirmed include experts from the European Patent Office, the People’s Supreme Court of China, the Caribbean Anticounterfeiting Association, among others.
Call for papers, abstracts and presentations, closing date: March 15, 2018.
The location will be close to Munich’s city center. The Conference will be held in English. Hotel packages will be available from March 1, 2018.
Further information: WJA Munich Conference Invitation PDF